NEOBOND® is a registered trademark
of construction material, which is presented by Williams Ltd.
NEOBOND® is aluminium composite material made from two sheets of
0.21-0.5 mm aluminium skins on both sides, laminated to a
NEOBOND® has excellent durability and weather resistance; the
first is by composite structure of aluminium and core layer, the
second is treated by PVDF coating.
NEOBOND® composite panels are mainly used as exterior wall
cladding material for all types of buildings, both new
constructions and renovations of old buildings.
NEOBOND® is a versatile decorative material for exterior and
- Building exterior curtain walls
- Decoration reformation storey addition for old buildings
- Soffits, beams and facade finishes
- Balcony and canopy cladding
- Column covers
- Metal ceilings and partitions
- Exhibition and display stands, shop fronts and signages
- Interior decoration of bathrooms and kitchens
- Door panels and frames
- Advertising boards
- Industrial materials, vehicle and boat materials